FinLedger will narrow its focus to proptech coverage, doubling down on a category of fintech that attracted $32 billion in investment in 2021 and yet is oft-overlooked by newsrooms.
- ProDeal secures $4M in funding, exits NAR Reach program 4 hours ago ProptechReal Estate Tech
- Q&A: RentCheck COO Lydia Winkler 5 hours ago Faces of FintechProfilesProptechReal EstateServicing SolutionsTechnology
- Platinum Equity announces LRG acquisition 1 day ago DealmakingM&A / FundingProptechReal Estate
- 2022 property investing to reach new heights down south in DFW 1 day ago Construction techProptechReal Estate
- Rental industry report finds increasing rent, institutional investment and lack of rent relief 1 day ago Housing MarketPaymentsProptechReal EstateUncategorized
- LEX and its mission to open up commercial real estate for all 2 weeks ago Faces of FintechProfilesProptech
- Chesapeake Bank opens Tech Center to house growing payments team 1 month ago BankTechFaces of FintechIndustry Contributors
- Alloy Labs Alliance: banks collaborate to address, solve, invest in industry innovation 1 month ago BankTechDealmakingFintechProfiles
- Financial service automation: a Q&A with EZOPS CEO Bikram Singh 1 month ago Faces of FintechFintechRegtechTechnology
- Jaskaran Singh, CTO of Pepper on the security of data and AssetTech 2 months ago Faces of FintechWealthtech
Get notified when we're launching
Track the companies that matter. Get the background you need.
As banks across the country are trying to rationalize their branch strategy, one bank in Virginia has purchased 20,000 square feet of new space. The Chesapeake Bank Tech Center will house its payments team instead of teller lines, and the space was designed to encourage collaboration.