For now, The Zebra is staying out of the fintech IPO stable The Zebra, an insurtech poised to achieve unicorn status, isn’t eager to join the herd of fintech IPOs on the horizon in 2021.
5 hours ago InsurTech
- Fintech IPO market promises to be more robust in 2021 6 hours ago Dealmaking
- Porch breaks into insurtech with $100M acquisition 3 days ago M&A / FundingProptech
- Figure Lending lands $100M funding facility 3 days ago FintechLoan Origination TechMortgageOrigination
- Why Tusk Venture Partners’ Jordan Nof thinks the fintech space is on fire 3 days ago FintechM&A / Funding
- Own Up eyes national expansion with $12M funding round 4 days ago FintechM&A / FundingProptech
Blend raises $300 million Series G at $3.3 billion valuation Blend, which has developed a digital lending platform, has closed on a massive $300 million funding round at a valuation of $3.3 billion.
5 days ago BankTechDealmakingM&A / Funding
- Mastercard’s plans to turn Android phones into mobile cash registers 4 days ago Payments
- After breakup with Visa, Plaid could be eyeing public markets 4 days ago Fintech
- Banks are shuttering branches left and right. Here’s why. 1 week ago BankTech
- LendingPoint closes on $125 million investment from Warburg Pincus 4 days ago FintechLoan Origination TechM&A / FundingPayments
[Opinion] What banks can earn, and learn, from underbanked customers Jan 05, 2021 BankTechIndustry Contributors
With an intelligent, data-driven approach, banks can connect meaningfully with customers, manage default risk, and earn revenue on reasonable lending rates.