Payments and rewards innovator finds tailwind with SMBs Fivestars offers payment tech and loyalty rewards for small businesses, and was still able to have skyrocketing growth in 2020. Fivestars saw $325 million in payment volume at the end of 2020, up...
19 mins ago Payments
- Insurtech HealthCare.com taps Don Loonam as CEO 5 hours ago InsurTech
- Next Insurance acquires digital insurance agency AP Intego 5 hours ago InsurTech
- Blend’s Nikolaos Pavlou to speak at Spring Summit 24 hours ago FintechReal Estate TechServicing Solutions
- Q&A: Public.com CFO Sruthi Lanka 1 day ago Wealthtech
- Compass IPO: A quick financial and operational review 2 days ago Proptech
Profile: Walmart’s fintech startup Walmart is teaming up with fintech investment firm Ribbit Capital to create a new fintech startup that will offer “innovative and affordable” financial products, according to a news release.
2 days ago Fintech
- Tipalti posts explosive growth as payables automation gains momentum 1 week ago Payments
- Affirm’s launch of a physical debit card propels BNPL into daily and offline spending 6 days ago Payments
- Plastiq and Ramp form b2b payments partnership 6 days ago Payments
- Finicity launches verification service approved by GSEs 6 days ago FintechLoan Origination Tech
- Cybersecurity Priorities and Strategies for 2021 5 days ago Partner Content
[Opinion] CFOs are Severing Ties With Paper Checks Feb 16, 2021 Industry ContributorsPayments
With increased remote work, the need for automation has never been more apparent, and the removal of paper checks has never been more pressing.