EasyKnock, a sale-leaseback proptech, announced partnering with Marketplace Homes to offer new construction funding while selling their homes.
- HonestDoor expands free residential home valuations HW+ 4 days ago Housing MarketProptechReal EstateReal Estate Tech
- Zego unveils Flex payment solution partnership HW+ 5 days ago DealmakingFintechProptechReal Estate Tech
- AppFolio launches integration marketplace HW+ 5 days ago DealmakingProptechReal Estate TechTechnology
- Keyway raises $25M Series A for smaller CRE transactions HW+ 5 days ago DealmakingM&A / FundingProptechReal EstateReal Estate Tech
- M&T Realty Capital finances 122-unit complex in southern CT HW+ 6 days ago DealmakingMortgageProptech
- HomeTap CEO Jeff Glass discusses using home equity to fund small businesses HW+ 1 week ago Faces of FintechHome EquityInvestingProptech
- Sundae CEO Josh Stech discusses recent product launches, market outlooks and plans ahead HW+ 4 weeks ago Faces of FintechHousing MarketLoan Origination TechProptechReal EstateReal Estate Tech
- Roofstock CEO Gary Beasley discusses the SFR market, future plans and recent funding HW+ 1 month ago Faces of FintechHousing MarketProptechReal EstateReal Estate TechWealthtech
- Splitero CEO Michael Gifford discusses alternative home equity and educating homeowners HW+ 1 month ago Faces of FintechFintechHome EquityHousing MarketM&A / FundingProptechReal Estate TechServicing SolutionsWealthtech
- Veev new CFO Gordon Heneweer discusses next steps, plans for alternative homebuilding firm HW+ 1 month ago Construction techFaces of FintechHousing MarketProfilesProptech
The crypto and real estate industries continue to share attitude and culture, and signal a growing decline in trust of traditional finance.