FinLedger occasionally publishes contributor and opinion columns from industry professionals. The contributor program is primarily invitation-only, but we do accept pitches from time to time. All contributor and opinion columns are clearly labeled as Opinion, and are tagged “Industry Contributors.”
All contributor submissions must comply with the following requirements:
- Contributed content must be exclusive to FinLedger. It cannot have been published elsewhere.
- Contributed articles must demonstrate expertise. If the author is expressing an opinion or viewpoint, it must be grounded in experience, expertise and credibility.
- Content cannot be a sales pitch or be meant to market a company’s products or services. Content marketing with FinLedger’s sales department is the right channel for branded or promotional content. If you are interested in content marketing, please contact Vernesa Merdanovic.
- Editorial contributors are expected to share content on social channels, and engage with reader questions and comments.
- Contributions for the web should be about 400 to 1,200 words.
- FinLedger’s editorial team will determine if content will be published, and may provide feedback on submissions.
Please contact FinLedger’s Editorial Department with any questions.