QED Investors, a notable fintech investor backing more than 20 unicorns with over $3 billion under management, announced closing two funds totaling $1.05 billion, according to a press release Tuesday.
- JPMorgan launching UK digital bank next week 1 day ago FintechPayments
- Credit builder Self Financial raises $50M Series E 2 days ago M&A / FundingWealthtech
- Foxquilt bags $8M to customize insurtech for SMBs 2 days ago InsurTech
- QED Investors targets LatAm, UK, Southeast Asia in new $1.05 billion global fintech fund 2 days ago Fintech
- Subscription management platform Zuora unveils fintech offering 2 days ago FintechPayments
- Faces of Fintech: Walter Allen, President of HouseAmp 1 month ago Faces of FintechProptech
- Fractional CFO provider Paro using AI to match on-demand financial needs and create transparency in skill pricing 1 month ago CFPB / RegulatoryFaces of FintechFinLedger DailyPolitics & MoneyServicing Solutions
- How three SoFi alums built a community of investors in fintech startups 2 months ago DiversityFintechProfiles
- Women in Fintech: Payveris’ SVP of Operations Karen Buell 2 months ago Women in Fintech
- Credit building platform Kikoff announces launch following $42.5M+ in funding 3 months ago Faces of FintechFintechWomen in Fintech
Get notified when we're launching
Track the companies that matter. Get the background you need.
In school, we all learned of Tulip Mania and South Seas Company Bonds. The lessons taught were all about the power of crowds, of perception, and of hope. They were also object lessons in morality and economics. The past is the past, of course we were told, such things could never happen in a modern economy.