Chargehound, an automated platform for fighting chargebacks on behalf of merchants, is now directly integrated with American Express.
- Insurtech Bestow to acquire Centurion in push to become a national carrier 17 hours ago InsurTech
- Chargehound integrates with American Express to automate chargebacks 17 hours ago Payments
- KeyBank keeps close ties with fintechs 2 days ago BankTech
- Chasing the next generation of bankers through the digital channel 2 days ago Partner Content
- Mastercard unveils mobile virtual card for corporate clients 2 days ago Payments
- Chargebee, Pipe ink partnership to help SaaS companies grow & scale 1 week ago Fintech
- [Opinion] Roadblocks to open banking are largely cultural 5 days ago BankTechIndustry Contributors
- [Opinion] The likely impact of a Biden victory on the banking industry 2 weeks ago BankTechIndustry ContributorsPolitics & MoneyRegtech
- Hippo, home insurtech startup, secures $350 million capital investment 1 week ago DealmakingInsurTech
- Visa steps up B2B payments game with launch of Commercial Pay 1 week ago BankTechPayments
Banks are beginning to see the opportunity in open banking to help them compete and innovate. But to get there, we must overcome roadblocks that are largely cultural.