FinLedger will narrow its focus to proptech coverage, doubling down on a category of fintech that attracted $32 billion in investment in 2021 and yet is oft-overlooked by newsrooms.
- RentBetter raises $1.9m to give small landlords access to real estate services 9 hours ago ProptechReal EstateReal Estate Tech
- CBRE Group backs program to guide Black college students in to commercial real estate 10 hours ago DiversityReal Estate
- Zigbang acquires Samsung IoT unit 13 hours ago ProptechReal EstateReal Estate Tech
- Local governments can now put a lid on short-term rental noise complaints 1 day ago Proptech
- MooveGuru President on finding success in franchising its real estate technology 1 week ago Faces of FintechFintechProptechReal Estate Tech
- LEX and its mission to open up commercial real estate for all 3 weeks ago Faces of FintechProfilesProptech
- Chesapeake Bank opens Tech Center to house growing payments team 1 month ago BankTechFaces of FintechIndustry Contributors
- Alloy Labs Alliance: banks collaborate to address, solve, invest in industry innovation 1 month ago BankTechDealmakingFintechProfiles
- Financial service automation: a Q&A with EZOPS CEO Bikram Singh 2 months ago Faces of FintechFintechRegtechTechnology
Get notified when we're launching
Track the companies that matter. Get the background you need.
As banks across the country are trying to rationalize their branch strategy, one bank in Virginia has purchased 20,000 square feet of new space. The Chesapeake Bank Tech Center will house its payments team instead of teller lines, and the space was designed to encourage collaboration.