ICE Mortgage Technology, part of Intercontinental Exchange (NYSE: ICE), today announced the winners of its 2022 ICE Mortgage Technology Innovation Awards, according to a press release.
The list of awards and winners include:
- eClose Advantage – Best Consumer Closing Experience: Googain, Inc.
- Data Driver – Best Use of Data to Drive Workflow: Gold Star Mortgage Financial Group.
- Intelligent Automation – Best Implementation of Automation: Lennar Mortgage, LLC.
- Lead Management – Best Speed to Contact: Mr. Cooper.
- Lenders’ Choice – Best Service Provider: ValueLink Software with Vandyk Mortgage.
“This year’s Innovation Award winners leveraged automation and data to grow their businesses and increase profit, all while providing a better experience for their borrowers,” said Joe Tyrrell, President of ICE Mortgage Technology. “We’re thrilled to recognize forward thinking companies that embrace technology to create competitive advantages for themselves and their clients.”
The winners will also be recognized during the ICE Experience Conference being held at Wynn Las Vegas from March 14-16. At the conference, the winners will showcase their company, success stories and answer questions about individual challenges and successes.
This is a notable year for ICE Mortgage and its technology awards, considering the $11 billion acquisition of the company by Intercontinental Exchange in September 2020.
The acquisition combined MERS and Simplifile, and has helped ICE Mortgage launch a fully digital mortgage ecosystem, including the award winners and more technology partners.
Intercontinental Exchange is a fortune 500 company that designs, builds and operates digital networks across a range of major asset classes, such as clearing houses, the NYSE and international exchanges.